- Quick and Professional Service
- Friendly and Knowledgable Staff
- Best Prices in Lexington
- State of the Art Equipment
- Genuine Toyota Parts
- Free Shuttle Service available within Fayette County
Master Diagnostic Technicians
The absolute highest level of accomplishment for a Toyota Technician is Master Diagnostic
Technician (MDT). A Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician is a true genius of modern
auto repair. These are the guys who can find the problem and fix it when no one
At Green’s Toyota of Lexington we have three Toyota Master Diagnostic Technicians.
This is not an easy task for it requires years of dedication, training and experience
to become a true Master of their trade. To earn the rank of a Master Diagnostic
Technician one must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Toyota Technician
- Earn L-1 National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- Complete all Toyota Factory
Training classes including Engine Control Systems, Automatic Transmission, Manual
Transmission, Brakes, Suspension, Electrical Circuit Diagnosis, Body Electrical
Diagnosis, Computer Controlled Systems, Climate Control, Navigation Diagnosis, Smart
Key, Multiplex CAN Network, High-Tech Engine Control, High-Tech Smart Key, Techstream,
Hybrid System Diagnosis.
- Pass Master Diagnostic Technician Certification
Ongoing training for new products and models
We also have four Toyota Master Technicians. They are also Masters of their trade
and have undergone extensive training to be recognized as such.
The Toyota Master Technicians have met the following requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Toyota Technician
- Complete all Toyota Factory Training classes including Engine Control Systems, Automatic Transmission, Manual Transmission, Brakes, Suspension, Electrical Circuit Diagnosis, Body Electrical Diagnosis, Computer Controlled Systems, Climate Control, Navigation Diagnosis, Smart Key, Multiplex CAN Network
- Ongoing training for new products and models
We currently have three Toyota Expert Technicians who truly are Experts in their respective fields.
The Toyota Expert Technicians have met the following requirements..
- 24 Months of experience as a Toyota Technician
- Complete all designated Toyota Courses
- Complete eight American Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications.
Need Service or Maintenance?
After we've worked so hard to earn your business, we intend to keep it. So, we've built an automotive service division that our customers consider second-to-none.
Our Toyota service department offers extended service hours, a large comfortable waiting area, professional work space with WIFI and an enclosed child entertainment room. Coffee and refreshments are always complimentary. We have a climate controlled service drive so you have comfort and convenience no matter what the weather.
At Green’s Toyota, factory-trained and certified technicians will fix it right the first time. In addition to passing the rigorous Toyota Certification Program, many of our technicians are also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and they use state-of-the-art equipment and tools designed especially for your Toyota as well as genuine Toyota Parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at Toyota's high-quality levels.
We strive for excellent service every time you visit us
- Competitive "Up Front" pricing
- Complimentary Multi Point service check on all vehicles serviced
- Night drop service is available
- Local shuttle service is available
- We have a clean comfortable waiting room with Internet access
- Genuine Toyota accessories available
- Toyota Certified Technicians
- Ease of making an appointment online
Why Service at Green's Toyota?
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in maintaining your vehicle will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Toyota and preserve its value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your Toyota's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
Although Toyota cars and trucks are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, we are always here to provide you with expert service and advice. There is nothing more important than a competent Technician. One of the dealers' biggest assets is our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest digital technology to diagnose and repair your vehicle using only genuine OEM Toyota replacement parts. The Toyota Technician Certification program requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisors and support staff. We can handle warranty repairs on all Toyota vehicles, most importantly, at no charge to the customer.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
- The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
- Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
- Inspect your brakes at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules.
- Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life significantly.
- Read your Toyota Owner's Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.
Synthetic Motor Oil
Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits. Many new Toyota models are certified for a new zero weight synthetic lubrication standard (SAE 0W-20). Our 0W-20 oil is low-viscosity synthetic oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, 0W-20 evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.
Green's Toyota is a distributor of Factory-Certified Toyota Parts and Accessories. Genuine or "OEM" Toyota parts are specifically designed to provide the safety and service life you expect from Toyota. Genuine Toyota Parts - Don't settle for less.